Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trying a different shape!

I've had square or "squoval" nails pretty much since I started getting into nail art. I like the shape a lot, but I wanted a change. I'm not a huge fan of just rounded nails on myself, so that pretty much leaves stiletto. I figure, what better month to have claw-like nails than October? 

So here's what I came up with: 


I... like it? The stiletto shape is a strange one for me. I can remember the first time I saw it and I thought it was crazy. Like, how do you NOT stab yourself? And I guess I still think that for the long stilettos. But these are short! And maybe cute? 



I do really like this color combination, for sure. It's Zoya Blaze and Manglaze Matte is Murder. The contrast between the glossy sparkle and matte black looks really awesome in person. 




Bonus shot of just Blaze. Such a gorgeous color:

Well, what do you think? Have I been too exposed to the nail art world and these stilettos are crazy? Are they cute?  I need opinions!! 

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips