Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What an Ordeal.

Oh, this manicure. So I did this about an hour before I had to leave for a bridesmaid dress fitting. I threw on some seche vite and thought all would be fine.


Aw, it's so pretty. 
Surely, nothing can go wrong! 

Turns out, even Seche Vite couldn't help me. The ends were just too thick. By the end of the fitting my nails were a MESS. I had to go to work right after, so there was nothing I could do, but the polish was still wet enough that I could kind of scrape it off. Which, because I'm one of those people that can't leave things alone, I of course did.

The cherry on top was I broke two of my nails at work, so now I've filed them all down super short. But hey! I redid this mani on my new little shorties.


At least it still looks cute on short nails. Even if the shape is all messed up on my middle finger. How appropriate that I was gonna call this the "silver lining manicure."

Anywho, Tutorial! I made this when I was clearly too tired to be making things and forgot to place the 2. in the corner of the picture before I saved it. So, ya know.. Good Job, Coralee.

Oh, btw: Colors are Zoya Blu, a-england excalibur, and Zoya Purity.

Thanks for reading as always :)

1 comment:

  1. Very Easter-y. Still waiting for Dr.Who nails and LotR ;) love u

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips