Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rainbow Stripes (boyfriend approved!)

When I showed these nails to my boyfriend he said they were his favorite design so far. So that's cool :)


I don't know if you know this... But I love rainbows. Like, a lot. 


When I was in kindergarten I wanted to change my name to Rainbow, because I thought they were so awesome. So now you have fodder to embarrass me with. But I refuse to be embarrassed! Rainbows are RAD! 

Here are the polishes I used for the gradient: 
Zoya Ali and Robyn, and ORLY Glowstick and Purple Crush
TUTORIAL TIME! 


I'm now realizing that the sponge in this picture is a little misleading. I really did only use those four colors above, but I took the sponge picture after I had used it on a couple fingers so the colors started to blend together to create orange, green, and indigo. 

Anywho, I hope you're all having a loverly day! I went to the Orthodontist today for the first time in a billion years and I think they were honestly surprised to see me. 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips