Thursday, May 2, 2013

There's No Place Like Home!

I'm super proud of these nails, guys. It was actually quite easy and I love how they turned out.
Dorothy Nails! I've been wanting to try Gingham print for a while but all of the ones I looked at weren't neat enough for me (it bugs me when the lines aren't straight. Does that make me anal retentive?). So I used tape and sponge!


By sponging on one layer of the blue color, it makes it a little less opaque than just the pure color from the brush. Then when you sponge on the next layer after applying the perpendicular tape, it makes the perfect gingham squares!

The red I used is China Glaze Ruby Pumps (because, duh. You have to). The white is Zoya Purity and the blue is Zoya Jo.

Tutorial!


Yay! I hope you like these as much as I do. Like I said, super easy!! Even if you just did the gingham it would be adorable in any color.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Blogging tips