Thursday, February 28, 2013

Penguins in Lurve (with tutorial!)

Originally Posted: February 10, 2013

So I've been wanting to try penguins for a while (cause they’re so dang cute) and I realized today I’m about to run out of time to do a wintery themed manicure until next year! So I stuck some hearts on it and called in a Valentine’s mani. I think it’s adorable, if I do say so myself:





I debated putting the little blue and pink bow ties because gender stereotypes bug me. But bow ties are cool! And everyone knows penguins always dress to impress in their tuxedos. So on my right hand I did a couple little androgynous penguins in love:



Okay, yay! Tutorial time!

Colors I used:




(Left to Right) Zoya Robyn, ORLY Purple Crush, CG Pink Voltage, Zoya Raven, Marley, Sooki, and Paz, ORLY Pointe Blanche.

You’ll need a variety of different sized dotting tools.

(Click to embiggen)


Here’s hoping that was clear enough. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips