Thursday, February 28, 2013

My First Ever Water Marble!!

Originally Posted: February 27, 2013
Oh my goodness. I’m so excited you guys. I feel like a real nail-person now. Okay, here we go:




What do you think? I’m pretty damn pleased for a first try. I think my favorite is the middle finger on my right hand.





This was Zoya Blu and Zuza. I would post a tutorial but honestly, the queen of water marble tutorials is My Simple Little Pleasures. Her youtube videos are what I went off of, and I certainly can’t explain it any better than she does. The only thing I did differently was use a little shot glass. I couldn’t get the polish to spread over the water very well.

Bonus shot of the water marble without the dots:




I’m not sure which way I like it more. Any opinions?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips