Thursday, February 28, 2013

Zig Zags! (Plus "Tutorial?")

Originally Posted: February 8, 2013

I kept trying to come up with another V-day manicure but everything I thought of or checked out for inspiration felt… wrong. THEN I got my order from a-england in and absolutely HAD to wear at least one of the colors. So I ended up with this!




This is a-england Saint George and Zoya Raven. I love it. Not at all Valentines-y, but I’m okay with it. Bonus Shot of Saint George:




That’s ONE COAT btw. So gorgeous. It has a scattered holo effect in the sun, but it’s been cloudy the last couple days so no luck there.

Here’s the “tutorial:”




Does it count as a tutorial when it’s only one picture? It’s a super easy design.

Excessive Step by Step:

1. Base Coat

2. Base color (let dry)

3. Cut tape

4. Place tape on nail

5. Paint on other color

6. Remove tape while polish is still wet

7. Top Coat

Yup. If you have craft scissors this gets even easier.

That’s all for today. Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips