Thursday, February 28, 2013

Purple and Gold Elegant Stamping

Originally Posted: February 25, 2013


I wanna repaint my nails so bad but I don’t have the time at the moment. Soon. Tuesday. Tuesday I’m hoping to TRY water marbling. I’ve never attempted it before and I’m scurred. Should I post the results no matter what?  What if it’s awful? Will you make fun of me? Will I become “that blog-girl that sucks at water marbling”? What could happen? I CAN’T HANDLE THAT KIND OF PRESSURE!!

*ahem*

So here’s a mani from the archives.

So this is Zoya Valerie with an unknown (but pictured) Sally Hansen gold stamped on top. Zoya Valerie is such a beautiful, rich purple. It might be my favorite color in my collection.
The gold stamp didn’t come out as bold as I wanted, but I really loved this manicure. It felt very… regal.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips