Thursday, February 28, 2013

Where You Can Find Pleasure, Search the World for Treasure...


Originally Posted: February 21, 2013

Is that reference too obscure? I mean, 20 days ago I thought everyone knew who Frida Kahlo was, but so far almost everyone I’ve asked didn’t know who she was (she was a famous Hispanic artist. Look her up. Edumacate yourselves).

Aaaanyway, Today I have a couple more beautiful a-england polishes featured on my phalanges. This is Tristam and Excalibur.


Both of these were, again, just one coat. Here’s Excalibur on it’s own:

And here's a short and sweet tutorial:

Maybe it’s because I’m wearing a striped shirt today, but this feels very Navy-inspired. I should have stuck an anchor on one of my fingers.

Anywhozle, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips